JOB LOCATION: Port of Galveston, Tx
PAY: $14 – 18 per hour depending on experience + medical / 401k
Job Type: Unarmed Security Guard
– Live within 100 miles of Galveston
– Prior Military Strongly Preferred
– Posses, or be able to possess a TWIC within 60 days of assignment to the Port.
– Properly licensed by the Texas DPS w/ Level II non-commissioned officer.
– Height and Weight in proportion.
– Alert – constantly alert for potential hazards or threats to customers or the facility.
– Good communication skills – courteous and professional at all times.
– Good physical condition -able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
– Good writing skills – able to write clear incident reports in clear professional language.
– Minimum Education Level – High School or GED required.
– Pre-employment screening to include criminal history, drug screening, and screening interview to determine honesty, suitability, and qualifications.