– Mil-Spec. Buckle and “D” ring tie-in anchor point
– Super strong 1 3/4 inch nylon webbing with over 8000 pound tensile strength
– Hypalon abrasion liner minimizes wear to belt at hardware contact points
– Redundant stitching ensures that this belt will hold-up under the worst of situations
– Hook & loop covered to prevent the rigger’s belt from flapping
– Made in the USA
Silentprofessionals.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
We do not list products solely for a commission. Our goal is to show the best content possible, and if a product happens to have an affiliate program, we’ll apply it, but it has no impact on our decision making.
Affiliate links do not impact your cost as a consumer in anyway. Your cost to purchase goods is the same regardless of our affiliate links.
There are no reviews yet.