JOB LOCATION: Various sites in Afghanistan
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: $270-$320 per day (based upon size of guard force)
Employer is seeking static guard supervisors for various sites throughout Afghanistan.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Shift leaders will work on the BDOC or equivalent or force protection command watch floor 24 hours per day, seven days per week, and serve as the operational linkage between the Government and the contractor. Duties include issuing direction to the contractor personnel as part of the integrated defense of the installation in concert with Government or coalition forces.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (do not apply unless you meet ALL of the following):
– Candidate MUST possess a US military background of not less than ten (10) years
– Candidate must be fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing, comprehension)
– Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and possess an active DoD Secret clearance
– Candidate’s prior military service background MUST be in a combat arms specialty (acceptable MOSs are as follows: 11B Infantry, 18 Special Forces, 31B Military Police,19D Calvary Scout; USMC MOS 0372 MARSOC, 0311/0331 Specialist, 5326 SEAL; 5352 SWCC; or Air Force Occupational Specialty AFSC 3POX1 Security Forces, AFSC 1T2X1 Para-Rescue)
– All DD-214s and related paperwork must be provided in order to be considered for qualification.
* Must not have any misconduct related discharges
* Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by a form DD Form 214 (U.S. Military)
* Personnel who have been discharged with characterization of “General under other than honorable’, “Bad Conduct”, or “Dishonorable” are disqualified from this position
– Must have reached the rank of E-7 or greater and successfully served in a supervisory role for at least one year at the platoon level or equivalent, verified by military transcripts and evaluations
– Must be able to qualify on primary U.S. military weapons and crew-served weapons
– Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
– Must be able to physically perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting for up to 12 hours (not to exceed 72 hours a week), often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow, while donning all required personal protective gear
– Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software to include Outlook Power Point, Excel, Word, and Internal Explorer