To provide HQ USSOCOM with SMEs and services in support of the USSOCOM UEWTEP (The USSOCOM Enterprise Wide Training and Exercise Program). The UEWTEP Execution Plan (PEP) outlines SOF related training, synergy, provides for prioritized requirements, training efficiencies, and supports fiduciary responsibilities by planning and executing a holistic approach across the Enterprise Wide construct. The results are a more streamlined and standardized training and exercise approach across all US SOF, whether at the USSOCOM HQ level, at the USSOCOM Components, SOJTFs/Joint Special Operations Task Forces (JSOTFs), TSOCs, GCCs or other locations, as required.
Components of USSOCOM have the responsibility to execute large-scale training exercises designed to enhance readiness and prepare SOF units for deployment. Contractors at SOF Component Command and JSOC provide subject matter expertise to facilitate planning and execution of SOF core activities and SOF-CF I3; augment/replicate critical staff planning positions, and provide SOF exercise planning and execution products throughout the JELC IAW SOF, Joint, Service, GCC training objectives. The contractor provides training and exercise SMEs to the following SOF Component Command and JSOC exercises:
– EMERALD WARRIOR is a US Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) exercise.
– RAVEN is a US Marine Corps Special Operations Command (MARSOC) exercise.– JADE HELM is a US Army Special Forces Command (USASOC) exercise.
– JADED THUNDER and BRONZE RAM are JSOC exercises.
– TRIDENT is a Navy Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM) Exercise.
– Expertise in joint operations and tactical and operational-level SOF planning.
– Experience with Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP) and Joint Logistics Enterprise Processes (JLENT), Joint Sustainment Operations Experience coordinating with Strategic Airlift command (STRATCOM) for airlift requirements to include personnel and equipment movement, load-plans, timing, and airfield suitability.
– Experience with deliberate and crisis action planning processes nd coordination with defense agencies.
– Excellent presentation, communication and organization skills; proven skills in formal classroom delivery.
– Bachelor’s degree in related field (or minimum of 8 years equivalent combination of education and experience in SOF logistics considered).
– Minimum of 8 years tactical and operational level SOF sustainment/logistics experience; relevant SOF experience within the past 3 years.
– Minimum of 4 years experience in joint operations and tactical and operational-level SOF planning.
– Minimum of 4 years experience with Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP) and Joint Logistics Enterprise Processes (JLENT), Joint Sustainment Operations Experience coordinating with TRANSCOM for airlift requirements to include personnel and equipment movement, load-plans, timing, and airfield suitability.
– Minimum of 4 years experience with deliberate and crisis action planning processes and coordination with defense agencies.
– Minimum of 4 years experience as a platform instructor in a Professional Military Education/training environment preferred
– Must have an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance