To provide HQ USSOCOM with SMEs and services in support of the USSOCOM UEWTEP (The USSOCOM Enterprise Wide Training and Exercise Program). The UEWTEP Execution Plan (PEP) outlines SOF related training, synergy, provides for prioritized requirements, training efficiencies, and supports fiduciary responsibilities by planning and executing a holistic approach across the Enterprise Wide construct. The results are a more streamlined and standardized training and exercise approach across all US SOF, whether at the USSOCOM HQ level, at the USSOCOM Components, SOJTFs/Joint Special Operations Task Forces (JSOTFs), TSOCs, GCCs or other locations, as required.
Components of USSOCOM have the responsibility to execute large-scale training exercises designed to enhance readiness and prepare SOF units for deployment. Contractors at SOF Component Command and JSOC provide subject matter expertise to facilitate planning and execution of SOF core activities and SOF-CF I3; augment/replicate critical staff planning positions, and provide SOF exercise planning and execution products throughout the JELC IAW SOF, Joint, Service, GCC training objectives. The contractor provides training and exercise SMEs to the following SOF Component Command and JSOC exercises:
– EMERALD WARRIOR is a US Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) exercise.
– RAVEN is a US Marine Corps Special Operations Command (MARSOC) exercise.
– JADE HELM is a US Army Special Forces Command (USASOC) exercise.
– JADED THUNDER and BRONZE RAM are JSOC exercises.
– TRIDENT is a Navy Special Warfare Command (NAVSPECWARCOM) Exercise.
– Demonstrated expertise in oral and written communications to explain communication network and requirements.
– Expertise in the development, revision, review of specifications for new or upgraded tactical communications systems or components.
– Proficient in instruction on the installation, operation and employment FM, AM, VHF, UHF, SHF radio communications.
– Specific technical areas must include working knowledge of DISA DISN network services, architecture, configuration, certification processes and procedures, CISCO, LAN/WAN, fiber, POTs and NSA approved encryption devices (Taclan, KIV, KG, Cylink) equipment suite programming, deployment, and integration.
– Working knowledge of SDN versions.
– Ability to establish and maintain communication and technical infrastructure in Joint Operations Center (JOC) facilities, or facilities utilized during execution of exercises.
– Ability to carry communications equipment up to 70 lbs.
– Experience deploying and maintaining various types of military tactical radio systems, video teleconferencing and tactical antennas.
– Operational knowledge of cryptographic devises in include use, storage, and destruction.
– Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 8 years of SOF communications experience.
– More than 7 years (5 years recent) experience in exercise design, scenario development, and management of Joint Life Cycle (JELC) events.
– Minimum of 4 years of experience coordinating with the training audience and developing a realistic scenario to facilitate their training objectives.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in real world Operational Headquarters (SOJTF, CJSOTF, CJSOAC, etc.).
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in communications connectivity with communication platforms: KU/X/KA Band Satellite systems, UHF/VHF radio, data systems, mobile ad-hoc networking, mesh networking systems, tactical SATCOM, LMR systems, phone systems and COP applications.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in HBSS and ACAS.
– Must have an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance