Contractor Job Opportunity:
Employer is searching for an industry professional to assume the position of Lead Security Consultant for a Mexican client based in the Los Cabos region of Mexico.
Type of Employment: Contractor
Duration of Contract: 3 Weeks, depending on client requirements and mission success
Rate is $4000 USD/week or $571.42 USD per day
As a Lead Consultant, they will:
▪ Assume the role of Lead Security Advisor and Consultant for client
▪ Conduct a Security Audit and Gap Analysis of Security force and Security Department
▪ Establish an initial base line of effective security operations as audit and gap analysis continues.
▪ Establish duties and job descriptions for each position in the chain of command (Including Security Manager and/or Director of Security as required)
▪ Establish operational chain of command
▪ Establishment of clear post orders and guard force rotations and operational plan
▪ Create guard force sustainment program
▪ Rationalize different security solutions against requirements, risk, and constraints. Build business justification to support continued investment in security.
▪ Produce weekly and monthly analytical forecasts on the region as directed
▪ Evaluation, modification, or creation of Policies and Procedures as required for the Security Department
Required Skills and Knowledge
▪ Security risk management expertise including crisis management planning, physical site security surveys, and/or executive protection
▪ Business development and/or consultancy experience: Focus on customer needs and satisfaction; Sets high standards for quality in service delivery
▪ Effective skills presenting and communicating information with clients, internal stakeholders, and external audiences including public marketing events
▪ Highly effective written and verbal communications
▪ Strong analytical skills and ability to make clear judgments about the impact of security incidents on client activities
▪ Good organizational skills including ability to set goals, define objectives and plan for achievement
▪ International work and travel experience (preferably in Mexico or more broadly in Latin America)
Required Work Experience
▪ International work experience in Mexico preferably in security, risk management, analysis or consulting
▪ Corporate security experience preferably in Mexico or Latin America
▪ Planning, development and delivery of training and/or security consulting
▪ Undergraduate degree (or relevant professional training) in a field related to security, risk management or international relations studies.
▪ Conversational spoken and written Spanish and English language.
▪ Daily meals, travel, and incidentals to be paid or reimbursed by the employer