JOB LOCATION: Pensacola, FL
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: $350 / day + expenses
Job Description: Conduct surveillance in support of ongoing family law / child custody investigation. Must provide reporting, and digital imagery / video in a format that can be admitted into evidence in the proceedings if need be.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (absolutely MUST meet the following minimum in order to qualify):
– Candidate must be a Private Investigator (PI) with current, active, FL licensing
– Must be experienced in surveillance
– Must be experienced in counter surveillance
– Must be experienced in surveillance detection
– Must be experienced in HUMINT operations.
– Candidate should come from some type of reconnaissance and surveillance background in the military such as Army LRS, Marine Recon/Force, SF, SEAL, other SOF background, or Law Enforcement detective at any level or some other type of LE specialty.