JOB LOCATION: Baghdad, Iraq
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: $500-$650 / Day depending upon experience
Employer is seeking a candidate with a combat arms MOS background who also possesses a high degree of fluency in the Arabic language; candidate must have prior protective security experience in a combat zone and MUST be a US Citizen to qualify for this job.
– Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions
– Performs interpreter/translator duties as required
– Drive the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations
– Maintains assigned protective formation position during principal’s walking movements
– Participates in advance security preparations
– Mans the security post at the principal’s residence or mans the command post, or other static post as required.
– Candidate MUST be a US citizen
– Must have a valid US-issued passport
– Must have a current driver’s license
– Must have a high proficiency in the Arabic language (reading, writing, speaking and comprehension)
– Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience, demonstrating capability in the job responsibilities listed above
– A minimum of one (1) year of this experience must include experience in protective security assignments in a combat zone
– Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the training course
– Must qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, and subject to re-qualifying as required by the task order
– Must attend and complete all required training
– Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification as required for the contract
– Complete the Physical Readiness Test at the 65% performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the task order
– Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order in specific.