JOB LOCATION: Washington D.C.
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: $90,000 – $150,000(1) + Benefits(2)
Employment Type: F/T Employee (W-2)
(1) Pay rate is determined by Candidate’s level of experience
(2) 15 paid personal days, Platinum Health/Dental/Vision/Rx coverage under BlueCross BlueShield Preferred, Short Term/Long Term Disability coverage and $50,000 life insurance coverage, a 401(k) with company match, access to IT and cyber training courses, as well as opportunity for cross-training or mentorship with cyber skills.
Employer is seeking a full-time Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Assist with assessment, development and implementation of programs and controls set in place to preserve the integrity and security of sensitive data and information stored and processed by various network systems.
– Assist with prevention of data breaches and unauthorized access to information systems.
– Management of information security.
– Review client/department information security systems and recommend improvements/solutions.
– Candidate MUST possess either an active SECRET or TOP SECRET clearance from any US Government clearance issuing authority (TS is preferred but will accept and upgrade those with active Secret clearances)
– 3-5 years of experience working in information systems management/ network security
– Bachelor’s degree
– Must be fluent in English
– CISSP preferred, Associate of the (ICS)^2 considered