The Site Supervisor shall be available on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Site Manager is responsible for overall performance, scheduling and execution of the security force responsibilities, and to interface with the COR as the direct representative of the contractors.
– Must be fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
– Must be a U.S. Citizen
– Possess an active U.S. Top Secret/SCI or a Secret Security Clearance
– Possess a Military background of not less than ten (10) years or have equivalent training
– Must have achieved the Grade of E-9 or greater and demonstrated successful service in Battalion level or greater positions as a Battalion Sergeant Major, Command Sergeant Major, Battalion Executive Office or branch equivalent. Official historical service performance must be proven through written evaluations or verified by military transcripts.
– All DD-214s and related paperwork MUST be provided. Must not have any misconduct related discharges. Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by DD Form 214. Personnel who have been discharged with characterization of “General under other than honorable’, “Bad Conduct”, or “Dishonorable” are disqualified from this position.
– Must possess at least three years’ experience managing or supervising security guard operations
– Must be able to qualify on primary U.S. military weapons and crew-served weapons
– Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
– Must possess a valid U.S. Tourist Passport
– Able to physically perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting for up to 12 hours (not to exceed 72 hours a week), often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow, while donning all required personal protective gear
– Must have demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite software to include Outlook Power Point, Excel, Word, and Internal Explorer