JOB LOCATION: New York City, NY
START DATE: Early to Late July; negotiable
PAY: Between $750 – 1000 per day based on experience and location; all travel and incidentals paid for by client (1099); possible monthly retainer in conjunction with daily rate
Length of Contract: Schedule is flexible and negotiable
Position: Executive Protection Agent
THIS JOB IS NOW CLOSED – THE CLIENT HAS SELECTED A CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION FROM OUR TOP CANDIDATES
– Executive Protection work to be conducted domestically and internationally for a private client.
– Primary work location will be based out of New York City.
– The Executive Protection Agent is tasked with conducting close protection for a client primarily based in the New York City area; Domestic and international travel is imminent.
– This role will be responsible for providing efficient and high-quality support directly to the client and staff, as well as safeguarding client assets and image.
– The Executive Protection Agent is expected to competently respond to any situation that may arise while supporting the client.
– MUST have experience conducting executive protection operations
– MUST be willing to travel domestically and internationally
– MUST have a valid US passport with 6 months or more until expiration
– Permanent relocation to NYC can be negotiated
– Familiar with Skype & other electronics
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS (candidates who additionally possess these attributes will be selected above others):
– Preferred Bi-lingual (Spanish or Arabic)
– Physically fit
– Tactful and diplomatic
– Preferably 6’0” or taller w/ athletic build