Start Date: 1 JUN 2018 (This job has already started but employer is still open to receiving new qualified applicants)
Compensation: $45,000 – $55,000 annually + Bonuses + Benefits
Estate security positions available to qualified, professional and motivated individuals in Los Angeles, California. Day and night shift positions available. Integrity demand is high. Full time with benefits.
- Patrol facility or stand post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Report all incidents, accidents, or emergencies as required. Act as a first responder to any emergencies or suspicious activities.
- Control access to the properties by maintaining entry logs, as well as granting admittance to on-site guests.
- Systemically monitor early-warning detection systems, security alarms, and cameras to identify and resolve security risks.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as property or equipment damage, the presence of unauthorized persons, theft or unusual occurrences.
- Provide outstanding customer service along with security access control.
- Continuous training with the estate security team
- Current and active BSIS Guard Card
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Executive Protection (may substitute with pertinent military or law enforcement experience)
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test
- Must be physically fit, presentable and able to stand long hours and maintain high alertness level during long hours
- Must have the ability to work standard day and/or night shifts
- Exercises sound operational judgment, as well as flexibility to shifting priorities and challenges
- Candidate must have flexible availability including holidays, nights and weekends
- Able to use a personal computer and have working knowledge of applications (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Disciplined, professional, teamwork oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective Communications Skills with Phone/Email/Radio
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain a satisfactory attendance record
- Reliable transportation
- Will be required to sign a confidentiality & non-disclosure agreement
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Prior military or law enforcement experience. Veterans who held military occupational specialties, including Marine Security Guard, Military Police Officer, FAST, and combat arms related positions, are strongly desired.
- Training in Emergency Medicine, defensive tactics and arresting techniques, and tactical firearms.
- BSIS Exposed Firearm permit preferred
- Security: 5 years
- BSIS Guard Card
- BSIS Exposed Firearm Permit (preferred)