JOB LOCATION: Iraq (Multiple Locations)
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: $42,000/ year*
Contract Length: 12 months
Rotation: Two (2) 25-days of block leave are provided per year on a schedule determined by your Project Manager; 315 total days deployed
Employer is seeking armed static security guards for various site locations in Iraq. Client is US-based Employer and is in need of ~200 British/UK Military Veterans for immediate employment. Static guard duties take place in developed bases throughout Iraq where you will have access to dining facilities, gym, and other conveniences. Working hours are 8 hours per day, 6 days per week.
– MUST come from a prior military or law enforcement background
– MUST be a US, UK, Australian, New Zealand, or Canadian citizen – in particular, client is in heavy need of military veterans from the UK.
– Must possess a valid drivers license
– Must attend and successfully complete required training
– Must be proficient in medical training to include applying emergency bandages and tourniquets. Combat Life Saver or equivalent is a plus.
*NOTE: Flights, accommodation, food and insurance will be covered. Visas will be reimbursed. This is an entry-level static guard position for military or law enforcement veterans who do not possess combat experience and do not currently possess a security clearance. This position will allow candidates to gain combat experience (1 year) in order to qualify for more experienced positions. Follow-on opportunities are available following successful completion of one year contract.