JOB LOCATION: Northern Virginia + various OCONUS locations
START DATE: Immediate upon completion of screening process
PAY: $450 / day with opportunities to increase
ROTATION: 60-90 days-on / 30-45 days-off
1. We vet all candidates by reaching out to the communities that you claim experience in (we have reach in every community) and obtain peer reviews; for this particular job, your reputation is one of the most critical factors in determining your suitability for this role.
2. In order to be considered for this role, you must furnish a current resume, DD-214 (Member-4 version), and photo/headshot with your application; if you did not furnish these items on our candidate intake questionnaire, then these items must be uploaded to your candidate profile prior to applying or your application will be rejected.
Employer is seeking exceptional US Military combat veterans who come from a combat MOS to serve as Static Security Specialists. This position is for contract employment in a High Threat Environment for a prestigious and highly-selective US Government customer. Selected candidates will be expected to provide low-profile security solutions for assignments in sensitive, dynamic and high-threat OCONUS locations. All candidates MUST pass pre-deployment medical screening to include a mandatory Physical Fitness Readiness test and weapons qualifications.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (do NOT apply if you do not meet all of the qualifications listed below):
– You must possess at least 4 years of Active Duty Military Experience in a Combat Arms MOS (MOS must be verifiable by your DD-214)
– You must have at least one (1) year of operational experience in a combat zone while in the military (Contracted time will not count towards deployment experience for this job requisition)
– You must possess an active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
– You must have an Honorable Discharge from the military (must be verified by your DD-214)
– You must be physically fit and be able to pass a physical fitness test
– You must possess developed shooting skills and the ability to pass advanced marksmanship evaluations with an array of weapons systems to include primary, secondary and crew-served platforms
– You do not have any Felonies or Domestic Violence convictions (past or pending)
– You must be a US Citizen
– You must possess a US Passport
– You must possess a valid Driver’s License