THIS JOB IS CLOSED AND NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICANTS
JOB LOCATION: Afghanistan (multiple sites)
START DATE: Immediate
PAY: $62,500 / year
Employer is looking for Armed Guards who will perform internal guard services to include, but not limited to, vehicle and personnel entry control points, perimeter towers, and internal foot patrols. Armed Guards shall possess the following qualifications:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (candidate must meet ALL of the following requirements in order to be eligible for this job):
– Must be a minimum 23 years of age
– Must be fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
– Must be a citizen of the United States
– Must possess an Active U.S. Secret security clearance
– Possess a Military background in Combat Arms, having worked in the capacity of Military Occupational Specialty series of Combat Arms
– Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by a form DD-214 (U.S. Military); Personnel who have been discharged with characterization of “General under other than honorable’, “Bad Conduct”, or “Dishonorable” are disqualified from this position.
– Must be able to qualify on primary U.S. military weapons and crew-served weapons
– Perform unarmed-Screener duties by searching visitors, their vehicles, and their belongings. Screeners shall be proficient at utilizing hand-held metal detectors, a walk-through metal detector, and high throughput personnel inspection systems.
– Must be able to perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting for up to 12 hours, often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow, while donning all required personal protective gear.