Employer is searching for 25 Protective Security Specialists to work in Jerusalem, Israel
- Perform the day-to-day protective security functions as specified in daily post and detail orders.
- Driving the lead vehicle, principal’s vehicle, or follow-vehicle, whenever required in motorcade or similar operations.
- Driving follow-vehicle and/or acting as response agent.
- Carries and operates weapons as specified in daily post and detail orders, or upon orders from the detail leader or shift leader.
- Maintaining protective formation position during principal’s walking movements.
- Participating in advance security preparations.
- Manning the security post at principals residence or manning the command post as required.
- U.S. Citizen
- Three years of experience. One year of the three, shall include experience in protective security assignments.
- Experience can be gained in the employ of any national, State/Provincial, Local or commercial entities providing high threat protective services that require skills similar to those required by the contract.
- Must be able to pass Physical Fitness test prior to attending training.