Employer is looking for PSS Senior Guard Supervisors to work in Basra or Irbil Iraq.
Duties and responsibilities
- The PSS/SGS is required to attend the protective security specialist training course as outlined in the contract
- The PSS/SGS shall obtain weapons qualification as outlined in the contract, with the Glock, M4, Shotgun, M240, M249 and M203 and familiarization fire for the AK47
- The PSS/SGS vetted personnel are authorized to permanently fill the labour Categories of the senior guard, the guard, or the PSS
- Supervise small groups or assume position requiring greater responsibility.
- U.S. Citizen
- Valid U. S. tourist passport and driver’s license
- Level 3 English proficiency
- Fluent in native language of TCN guard force
- Completed or served at least three years in the military, law enforcement, or protection security from the private sector
- Two years must have been in protective security assignments in commercial entities providing high threat protective services that require skills similar to those outlined in the contract
- Experience can be gained in the employ of any Federal, State, Local organization