This course is specifically built hands-on for the protection professional. During this course we address a variety of issues you may face while performing protection details both inside and outside of the United States. We provide gear solutions for team members who are constantly on the move and even situations that may require long term care, i.e. extended care after injuries from natural disasters or even sudden illness. In addition to treating clients for medical issues, we will also discuss how to better take care of YOU, the protection professional in order to maximize your performance, enhancing your protection capabilities.
- This course will be run and led by Alexander Global Strategies’ Director of Emergency Medicine, bringing over 15 years of real world emergency and travel medicine. He has extensive experience as an expedition physician in areas of Asia, Central and South America, and Europe. He is responsible for consulting directly with our clients and coordinating with our specialist partners, assisting with all travel medicine and evacuation needs. He conducts pre-trip medical screening, helping to integrate clients personal medical profiles with specific medical intelligence in the areas where our clients travel.
- Additional Study materials will be supplied by AGS to each student on day one of the course
- Each student will be provided an IFAK (Hemorrhage Control Kit) to use after completing the course
- For lodging, please contact (434)822-7700 for onsite overnight arrangements
- Local Airport: Raleigh Durham International (RDU), 2400 John Brantley Blvd., Morrisville, NC 27560