Surveillance / Surveillance Detection (5 Days)
DATES: July 29-August 2, 2019 -or- October 7-11, 2019
TRAINER: Executive Security International (ESI)
LOCATION: 743 Horizon Drive, Ste 200-A, Grand Junction, CO 81506
This 5 day course is designed to teach students primarily with a close protection background how to protect their Principal against sophisticated threats through conducting Surveillance and Surveillance detection. In this course you will learn how to detect if your Principal has been placed under surveillance. You will learn what to look out for and how to apply Surveillance Detection to confirm you have Surveillance, by designing and implementing Surveillance Detection routes. By the end of the course you will be able to carry out sophisticated ‘overt’ and ‘covert’ drills to gather intelligence on the most sophisticated of surveillance teams.
ESI divides Protective Services into six major divisions of the Executive Protection profession:
– Purpose of Surveillance & Surveillance Detection
– Pre-Planning, Preparation & Briefing of a Surveillance
– Surveillance Detection Operations
– Basic Surveillance & Surveillance Detection Tactics
– Surveillance & Surveillance Detection Team Set Up
– Foot & Mobile Surveillance Methods
– Recognizing Surveillance Teams
– Covert & Overt Surveillance and Surveillance Detection Techniques
– Surveillance Detection Routes Foot and Vehicle
– Covert & Overt Communications
– Demeanor conducting Surveillance and Surveillance Detection
– Note Taking / Report Writing
This is a 5-day course held at ESI’s training facility in Grand Junction, Colorado.
VETERAN STUDENTS: This course is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board and is G.I. Bill-approved. Contact ESI for more information regarding G.I. Bill benefits with regard to coursework.
COURSE COST INCLUDES: cost of class for 5 Training Days and uniforms; food, travel, and lodging costs are NOT included in this rate
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
– Military or law enforcement veterans who do not have experience in civilian/corporate executive protection work
– Anyone seeking employment in the executive protection field (see prerequisites below)
– Must be physically fit and capable of enduring all of the demanding physical requirements of the course
– Laptop computer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.